Answer by Tushar Patel:
- Subsidy on power(Not good for who can afford because 10 city of more have power rate then delhi)
- Subsidy on water (necessary)
- 6% increase in lightbill to corrupt power companies
- Water crisis leads to brawl in west Delhi’s Sagarpur
- lack of drinking water in south Delhi’s unauthorized colonies — particularly Tughlakabad
- First Hundred Days Remained Mired With Dirty Political Games – See more at:
- (AAP paying to corrupt media who earlier they blame)
Over 2,000 resident doctors in Delhi go on strike good thing kejriwal accept demand
Delhi turns into `garbage capital` under AAP rule; MCD workers continue strike
- Law minister Tomar fake degree issue.
I and my children are facing harassment and torture': Wife of former Delhi law minister Bharti accuses him of abuse.
Downvotes are welcome